To make a booking you should follow these steps after reading our terms of hire.
Check the availability of a cottage on our availability page.
Make a booking request by
- completing our online booking request form
- e-mail or phone details on our contact page
- downloading a printable booking request form for printing and posting it to us.
Receive confirmation of availability from us by phone or e-mail. (usually within 12 hours or receiving a request).
Payment. A deposit of one-third the total cost must be paid within 7 days of a confirmed booking request. This can be done by
- Debit or Credit card by phone, 01239 613712. (Please note, we must pass on the 2% charge levied for Credit Card payments. There is no charge for processing Debit Cards.)
- by sending a cheque in the post payable to “Mr and Mrs Mansfield” (see our terms of hire). We will hold the booking for 7 days to allow time for the deposit to arrive.
Receive booking confirmation. Once we have received your deposit we will confirm the booking with you and your booking will then show as taken. The balance is due one calender month before the first day of your holiday.
All bookings and payments are subject our terms of hire.